Monday, December 15, 2014

Laziness, Christmas, and Newsies

Well.
It has been a while, hasn't it?

Life has been crazy. I'll start with that; however, the only real reason I have not updated this blog is because I'm lazy. (That, and I didn't know what to post and what to say...) My little sister keeps telling me to post a sketch dump, but I hate posting stuff that I'm not at least a bit proud of. 
*cough* Perfectionist alert! *cough*

Yeeeah... I should have a better excuse. Oh well.

*shuffles awkwardly, trying to think of something to say*

Can you believe Christmas is here ALREADY?!?!? Time is flying by faster and faster, it's scary. O_O So many important decisions coming up. Ugh.

Anyway, I should post some arts shouldn't I?
I'll share some sketches I've been working on this last (school-free) weekend: NEWSIES!

(For those of you who don't know, I freakin' love this show. The music, the story, the characters...AHHHHHHHHH!!!! XD AND I'M GONNA SEE IT IN APRIL!! *screams incoherently* I'M SO EXCITED!!!

PLEASE DO NOT USE OR RE-POST THE FOLLOWING PICTURES WITHOUT THE ARTIST'S PERMISSION. THANK YOU.

Katherine and Jack

Jack Kelly, cowboy dreamer...

Crutchie

Katherine Plumber

PLEASE DO NOT USE OR RE-POST DRAWINGS WITHOUT THE ARTIST'S PERMISSION. THANK YOU.

So yeah. It's really exciting 'cause I think I'm improving. What do you think? :D

Hopefully, I'll get another post before the year is done... We'll see. ;]

Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment