Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Shiro-chan Sketch Dump

It has been way too long...
seriously.

I don't know what's gotten into me lately, all this never posting anything anymore and all. *sighs* I know how much you guys are wondering what I'm up too and if I've disappeared off the face of the earth and... *smiles sarcastically* Hahaha, yeaahhh-no. Nope.

Oh well. It's summer break! At least I'm posting now!

My sister keeps telling me I should do a sketch dump, so I finally agreed to do it. These are from this week and will give you a little glimpse of what I've been doing lately. ;)

First of all, I should mention *cough* warn you *cough* that this sketch dump is primarily doodles of Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach... only'cause he's one of my favorite male anime/manga characters ever. Yes, I know I'm weird that I fangirl obsessively over a short guy with white hair and a title complex who is older than your grandma.

This came about after I wrote a little poem for school in which I ended up killing poor Shiro-chan... (and the entire 10th division really...o_o) Aaanyway. The girls hanging on him are Momo, (left), a childhood friend that has feelings for Toshiro, and Trixie, (right) my OC.

Speaking of OCs...
I discovered Trixie likes to cosplay! She discovered this fact when we went to Comicon.
This is her in her shinigami uniform. (*whispers* She really thinks she's a shinigami too, but don't tell her she otherwise, she won't listen...)

Since our internet has been restricted during school hours, my creative brain is constantly active... which means I've been drawing on sticky-notes or anything else within arms' reach...

(Yes, still Toshiro...)

And a little comic I drew randomly the other day:

Question: Are you and Momo in a Relationship? :3
Haha... yeah right. I think you might have to rethink that a little more, Tohsiro. ;]

Okay, I should stop there. Oh? You want some more? I have some more! 
*dodges tomato* 
You don't? But I do ha- 
*dodges watermelon*
Hey! Shiro-chan's favorite food! 
*ducks and narrowly misses zanpakto flung at face* 
Toshiro: *yelling from somewhere nearby* STOP CALLING ME THAT STUPID NICKNAME!!
*mumbles* You let Momo call you that... *huffs*
Fine then, Captain Hitsugaya. I'll get off now.

.....

Man. You guys must think I'm crazy. Heck, I think I'm crazy! So I guess we're all good here. ;]

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment