Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Quidditch

Whassup everyone!

I've been in a really good mood lately. Know why? SCHOOOOOOOOL'S DOOOONE!!! (for the summer...)

"So, what are doing now that you are free?" You might just be asking... or not. But I'll tell anyway. ;] I've been having a fun time working on my story, Time Riders, cleaning, organizing, reading, drawing, hanging out with friends, listening to music, and looking for ideas on Pinterest (man, I love that site). I also got my driver's licence! *throws confetti*

Yep, I'm staying busy. ;]

As mentioned, that lengthy book list of mine is finally getting attention (yay!). After finishing An Acceptable Time by Madeleine L'engle, I started rereading the Harry Potter series. *squeals* I adore those books!! They've put me in a very Harry Potter mood lately, so...
...here is a chibi of Mr. Potter playing Quidditch.
Look at that determination.

Lol. That, or he just needs to go real bad.

Aaaanyway, I'd thought that I'd add these following pictures drawn for my dad's Father's Day card.

copyright 2014 Haley Lewis
Awwww...

copyright 2014 Haley Lewis

copyright 2014 Haley Lewis
Daddy's little helper...

copyright 2014 Haley Lewis
^^That one's my favorite^^

I'll probably draw some more Harry Potter characters, (always have wanted to draw Luna...), but we'll see.

Make good use of your precious free time! Exercise your brain, stay active, and enjoy your family and friends. Seriously! School starts back up in August. O_O

Adios amigos!
*drives away*

No comments:

Post a Comment