Thursday, May 8, 2014

Welcoming my OC

I'm baaaaaack!

*waves enthusiastically*

And I am here to announce a new/first original character of mine! You may recognize her from my little procrastination comic I posted earlier:

...but now I have decided to officially named her and "flesh her out" some more. ^_^

Say hello to Trixie! (aka Trix...)
She's pretty much based off of me, but I wanted to give some personality quirks and stuff that I don't have, such as her absolute adorableness... ;] ...but she also shares many of the traits I have... *cough cough* procrastination *cough cough*

Here are a couple doodles of her I've done so far:

Practicing facial expressions. Yes, I need to work on them some more. *facepalm* Please ignore the top one.

"Ta Daaa!!"
(This is my favorite so far... :])

Paper planes...

Ripping paper
(This was actually drawn as clip art for a school presentation I did on papermaking.)

I will be continuing to draw her and work on different aspects/styles. It's been a lot of fun trying to hone in on my own drawing style! :) What do think of it?

See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment