Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Happy Birthday to You

Oh look! A new post!

I am actually very excited to be posting this because it marks a significant milestone in my "art life":
My first (real) Commission!!!
*squeals loudly*
It was sooo exciting!! XD But enough about me.... *cough*

I'd like to thank Shaun H. for being so brave as to commission me. ;] He even was so kind as to write a little testimonial once I was finished: 

"I commissioned H.L. for a piece of personalized artwork as a gift for my wife and she delivered it to expectations and at very short notice!  Very talented, very professional.  Thank you." 

Haha... I'm smiling like a loon right now. (Ahhh, easily excited...) 

Anyway, here is the finished drawing:

Naruto shippuden smiling peace happy birthday
Meenu, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! XD

TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS:

I LOVE COMMISSIONS!!!

(I really do.)

If you would like to commission me, just click this little link HERE. All ya gotta do is fill out a form. *wink wink*

I also love ANY AND ALL COMMENTS from you amazing people!! It's not that hard to leave a comment, honestly, and I love your input. Please help me improve my artwork! :D

Happy Easter everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment