Monday, August 5, 2013

White Hair...it's a "Thing"

KYAAAAAAAA!!!
More chibis! XD 
*cough*.... Well, the other day, I was reading Bleach and I noticed that white, gravity-defying hair seems to be a popular style in anime and manga. It's kind of weird that if we saw some one on the street with one of these hairstyles, we'd probably think "WTH?!?". But in manga, we're completely used to it... Good thing too, 'cause white hair can look EPIC!

Here are the chibis I drew of my favorite white-topped dudes. Lol. 

Characters (from left to right): Lyon Vastia (Fairy Tail), Hitsugaya Toshiro...OMGosh!...(Bleach), and Kakashi Hatake (Naruto).

Originally, it was going to be a comic, (and I still might finish it), of Kakashi and Lyon arguing over who's hair is the best. The two soon begin to fight using their powers (hence, the speach bubbles). Poor Hitsugaya is trying to stay out of it, but finally looses it and unsheathes his zanpakto (sword). Lyon and Kakashi don't have a chance... :) Okay, I really need to finish this now, right?

I apologize to all Kakashi and/or Lyon fans.

I was giggling the whole afternoon I had this "battle" stuck in my head. My sisters probably though I was crazy...O_o...

Maybe I am. ;)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment