Friday, August 16, 2013

Bleach!

Today's post manga: Bleach, by Tite Kubo.
Because I don't want to write a summary, I'm going to give you the link to read it somewhere else...

I absolutely love Kubo's drawing style, (which greatly improves as the series progresses). I'm constantly studying the pages, trying to catch every little detail about certain expressions, poses and such. ;)  

Rukia Kuchiki and Ichigo Kurosaki
I drew her eyes kind of weird in this one...oh well.

I forget who said this (I think it was Rukia), but this quote really stood out to me:
"We stand in awe before that which can not be seen... And we respect, with every fiber, that which cannot be explained."
You see, that's kind of how I see God. He is invisible to the human eye, but I still see His hand through small, everyday things such as helping me get a school project done, or protecting me when I pull too wide into an intersection. For these reasons (and countless others) I stand in awe of Him.

Sometimes, God chooses to do things in our lives that we don't expect. It may leave you sitting there, wondering "Why God? Why me?", or you may have have your socks blown off! (A favorite term of my little sisters.) Either way, that "unexplainable situation" is something that God has brought about for some greater purpose that we might not know yet.

I think I'm saying this because, right now, my family is facing a situation that is very...difficult. I have no idea what God has in store for me, but whatever it is, I want to respect His decision and trust that His plan is what's best for me. Even if I don't think so. ;)

And now, back to Bleach:
Byakuya Kuchiki
A picture of Byakuya Kuchiki for a friend of mine... though I just realized how it looks like he's wearing a hat....lol.

!!!!!HITSUGAYA!!!!!
(Can you tell he's my favorite character?)
That picture's a little weird (I think it's his face), so here's a better (?) one:
Hitsugaya Toshiro
I don't what the true spelling of his name is...is it Toushirou or ToshiroAnyone know? I've seen it both ways, but the latter more often.

The eyes of Bleach, though not even close to all...
(Drawn on my Dad's tablet on the way to Texas. That means they were all drawn in the car...*headache*)

Eyes (from left to right): 
Top - Orihime Inoue, Uryu Ishida
Top middle - Ichigo Kurosaki...
Ugh. I should have numbered them. Comment if you want to know a certain eye. ;)

The final arc is coming to a close soon...TToTT ...Nooooooo!
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment