Friday, June 28, 2013

Naruto, Part 5

"To become Hokage* is my dream!"
*(Hokage: (Hoe-KAA-gay) Word often used in Naruto series. Hokage is highest and strongest ninja in Konoha village. This word consists of 2 modules: "Ho" which means "fire", and "kage" means "shadow".)

This time, it's Naruto Uzamaki! He's the "Show-off, Hyper-active, Number-one-loudest-ninja-in-the-Village"...according to Kakashi anyway.  He is known for his overwhelming stamina, sometimes that seems beyond all odds. At first, Naruto was a social outcast in his village, because (unknown to him) he had the Nine-Tailed demon Fox sealed inside him. He learned to control the Nine-Tail's chakra, however, with the training from numerous senseis. Naruto continually faces many challenging missions with Team 7. 
His greatest rival and best friend is Sasuke Uchiha. Sakura Haruno is his crush. (Much to her annoyance...)
Because I've had this post in "draft" form for so long, I've gotten a little tired of it and just want to post it. So it will be shorter than my previous Naruto posts...

The full page...
(This time, I'm putting my favorite Naruto quotes with the pictures.)

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like ramen. I hate the three minutes you have to wait while the water boils. And my dream is to one day become a Hokage. Then everyone will have to respect me at last."
Idiotically happy...you can't help but smile too!

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... That is my ninja way!"
Just some fun facial expressions

"If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave..!"
'nuff said.
"I am strong because I have people to protect."
Never say die.

Because I only drew him once, I decided to put Shikamaru in this post. I think he looks more handsome (and matured) after the two year time skip, so I drew him from there. One of my favorite characters, though not my favorite drawing...:).

I think I drew his feet are kinda weird...aw well. :)

Hope you've enjoyed my Naruto fan art!
Adios amigos...

No comments:

Post a Comment