Thursday, November 7, 2013

A quick sketch

Ugh. High school, kill me now. Please.
JK...
Anyway. My apologies for the long, (in my opinion), absence. I haven't been able to just sit and draw for over a week, and my SDDS* is showing it's weird face again... ;)

Tonight, I couldn't stand it any longer: I had to draw! So I sketched the following picture in about 5 minutes. Any of you recognize this character? I you do, I love you! Those who don't: It's (supposed to be) Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach. (Chpt. 553)

Doesn't he look tired too? -_-
*Sigh* 
Fighting Quincies will take a lot out of a guy... the same as school-overload can take it out of a girl... no, not really. He totally deserves some R&R after that chapter! Tite Kubo, you better not kill my dear Toshiro!

Well, homework is yet unfinished, so ciao for now.

*I almost forgot! (Link) Scroll to bottom of post for explanation. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment