Sunday, October 27, 2013

More Fullmetal Alchemist...

My sister and I are watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, so I've been re-reading the FMA manga. Ooohhh! It is sooo goood!! *squeals* 
Since I already posted once on FMA (link), I won't go expatiating on the story and such...but Oh! the drama! the characters! the plot!
*cough* Sorry... over excited otaku here. ;)

...And, I have been drawing FMA characters a lot lately...

My chibi of Winry, Edward's "girlie-friend" (as Envy calls her). She and Ed are so cute together!

Roy x Riza chibi
(This couple is perfect for each other. I just wish they would admit it! Ugh. Not one of my best chibis, but awesome pairing.) XD
 

Some doodles I did of May Chang (top), Edward Elric (right), and Alphonse Elric (left) in my chemistry notebook. I know, I am highly distracted...

*Sigh* I still need to draw a chibi of Ed x Winry, or maybe an original fan art. :3

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment