Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fan Art #2: Fang

Some fan art again!
This time, it's Maximum Ride.
After a few requests, ahem, which I am now glad for, I finally decided to try my attempt at Fang. He's personally my favorite: very strong, quiet, dark, handsome, and he deeply loves his "flock". Though, there are a few things, usually concerning Max, that I wish he would wait on until he became more mature. :( And sometimes he was just a jerk. Like we all can be. ;)
Anyway, I've finally drawn him, and love how it turned out! The "poses" (I guess you would call them) are from manga novels 3 and 6. RaRae Lee is an awesome illustrator! I love her work. She just finished Maximum Ride manga novel number six, so the next won't come out for a while. TT_TT

Here are the drawings:
Full drawing. I used graphite pencils on normal sketchbook paper.

A close up

Another close up.

Well, I hope you like them!

Post Script: I think the Maximum ride series age level should be 13 and up, (because of violence and a few issues in the last few books). Having your parents preview them first is good idea. Trust me, your parents know what's best for you.
Ciao for now!

1 comment: