Saturday, January 5, 2013

My First Post, and Greyson Chance

  Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Guten Tag! To anyone who is reading this: Welcome to my blog. This is the blog of a teenage girl who loves to draw. Most of what you'll be seeing here is my art, though I may insert some photography endeavors, other artsy stuff, or just stuff I love occasionally. Since I am an amateur, there will be no breath taking masterpieces, so please don't expect any. ;) Comments welcome. Please scroll... and enjoy!




I think this should be a good one to kick this blog off! I drew this for a cover contest for one of my favorite music artists of all time: Greyson Chance! 
The above pic I drew freehand (with reference pic and graphite pencils), then edited it on the computer to add the lettering and effects.


The original drawing, no editing.
Check back for more drawings in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment