Monday, December 30, 2013

Copic Markers

Wow. Three posts in one week! What has gotten into me? ;)

Anyway, for Christmas, I received a set of Copic Ciao markers. *squeals* So exciting!!! (For an artist...;]) I was trying them out today and after *ahem* quite a few practice "sessions", 
(Example:
Supposed to be Orihime from Bleach. Her mouth went wacky...)

 I created this little picture:

Isn't she adorable?!?
 XD 
Obviously, there is A LOT I need to work on. (Example: how to keep those colors from bleeding outside the lines!) But I think it's a decent beginning. It would be better if I had more colors... but Copics are quite the investment. O_O

This drawing is an original. Please do not use without permission. Thanks!

I will be posting an End-of-the-Year post for New Year's.
Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment