Saturday, September 7, 2013

Harry Potter (Chibi Version)

Whew! 
I've been so busy with school I've hardly had time to draw, let alone post...
So, today's artwork is a past commission I never posted. o_o *sigh*
And it's...another chibi!
(I think it's impossible to get tired of them...) ;)


For those of you who don't know who this character is: I feel sorry for you. For those of us who do, let's all say his name together:
Harry Potter!!
This was a request/commission by a friend of mine who is crazy about Harry Potter. In fact, I can hear her squealing right now...from across the valley. Haha! Just kidding.

I enjoyed drawing this because it was more of a challenge to shrink and chibify an actual person, than it is to do the same with a manga character. Though, I think it turned out pretty well. :)

If you would like me to chibify you, a friend, or anyone else for that matter...just send me a commission HERE!
 I would love it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment