Friday, July 12, 2013

Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July!
Yes, I know it's really late, but I was out of town  and without internet for the week. Gee, I didn't realize how much I use the internet...
This is my Independence Day chibi drawing of me and my sisters...
(Sorry the picture's so small.)

(Littlest sister, twin, little sister, me. And the thing in the center is supposed to be a firework. -_-)

Well, we had an awesome Fourth in sunny (and cool) California. We even bought a whole bunch of fireworks! Here are some photographs I took of our own neighborhood fireworks show...









It's pixie dust!!!


^^The Grand Finale^^

Oh, BTW...You should be careful around fireworks. We had one that blew up, literally. Took a good chunk out of the ladder it was on too.... :)
Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment