Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Big Project

I shall now show you what I was (and still am) working on that took all my time for the past few weeks...

Taa daa!!!
I wrote a book. *cough* Well, I'm almost done writing a book. There's still a couple chapters left...it's at 114 pages right now and I've only got a bit to go. Anyway. About the book.

Basic information:
Fiction (Historical/Sci-fi)

Synopsis: 
         Darcy has just started her freshman year at a new high school. All she wants is to live a normal life, but there’s one problem—her inventor father mysteriously disappeared three years ago. Darcy, with the help of her new friend Jack, decide to set out to discover the cause of her father’s disappearance…and their search throws them back through time! As the two race through America’s early history, the clues leading to Darcy’s father force them to rethink the things they believed were fact…

This was for a school project. A "40 hour project". (Required 40 hours minimum.) I am telling you, a book will take waaaay more than forty hours! Though, I had a lot of fun writing this even though it took a lot of time. ^_^ 

Two more pictures:



For my presentation power point, I also drew my own clip art! 

Me, thinking of the story...

What would happen when I would try to write to late at night...

To create a book, you need support. This is my "team".
My Mom proofread and offered corrections, and my editor (a.k.a. sister) did all the formatting and cover design. They are life savers!

I will post when I complete the book. Maybe I'll sell it somewhere? ;)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment