Thursday, March 28, 2013

Code Geass Fan Art

Hello everyone!
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."
~Confucius
Whew! Talk about a complicated/busy/non-stop life lately... -_- ... I would love it if the world would stop spinning so fast, just for a day. I need more time to draw! 
Anyway, I have been drawing some stuff. These are from the anime (and manga), Code Geass. It's ok, (the anime, I mean) though I think it's mostly aimed at a more mature audience (violence, and mild language...). I like some of the characters, and decided I wanted to draw them, so here are my attempts at:


"Arthur"  --meow!


"Suzaku"
--This is his soldier's uniform; that's why he's so rigid.


"Lelouch" 
--He's fine from the waste up...waste down: too small, IMHO...


"Shirley"
 --She's my favorite! I love how her hair turned out.
I still want to draw some more CG characters, and will post them when I get the time.
...

Just for fun, I'd thought I'd add two Pikachu doodles I made for a friend.
Cuteness speaks for itself...awwww!

Nerdy Pikachu.

Well, that's all for now. Have a joyous Easter!
Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment